Monday, June 20, 2011

The times are changing...

I have moved on a little since 2008 and the first web 2.0 course. Since then I've changed several of my web service tastes, for example,
  • I don't use librarything much anymore. I now use Goodreads. Its less of a catalogue of my books and more about what I'm currently reading or plan to read.

  • I use Google Reader instead of Bloglines. I have a desktop app that uses the google reader feed very well (called reeder, sorry all you not-apple people)

  • Still love Delicious but had a bit of terror when yahoo declared they were selling it off. Shoved everything across to Diigo but then Delicious got new owners and everything seems to have settled (though there are still some concerns - see this article)

To prove how successful a little 2.0 marketting is, here's a library related funny;

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Thanks for this update.

Ellen (PLS)